We recommend beginners join our 8-week free beginners’ course at the start of the Michaelmas term (October – December). We unfortunately cannot accept complete beginners from Jan – March.
If you have Judo experience, join us at any time of the year by turning up to one of our sessions. The first few sessions will be free. If you want to continue training with us, please follow the listed steps, and contact us if you have any questions.
1. Complete the membership form
2. Choose payment option
Once you’ve signed up, please set up the appropriate payment via monthly direct debit:
- Oxford University students – £8 per month
- Oxford Brookes students – £12.50 per month
- Concession – £14.50 per month (uni staff, other students)
- Non-students – £20 per month
Casual visitors may be asked to pay a mat fee of £5 per session.
3. Apply for BJA membership
Personal accident insurance and public liability insurance. New members are required to have BJA membership within 4 weeks of their first training session.