It is with great excitement that we announce that the British Judo Association has named Oxford University Judo Club the best university judo club of 2017-18. This award was given on the back of an incredible year for the club, including:
- BUCS Men’s 2018 champions
- All four teams winning their 2017 Varsity matches
- Boasting over eighty active members, including 30-plus Dan grades and a growing kyu grade contingent
- Five or more sessions per week
- Three club members represented Great Britain Students at the 2017 European University Championships
- National and international medals for men and women, at senior and masters levels
Fabulous work all, and congratulations!